Arnold & Associates, Inc. is a woman-owned, historically underutilized certified business (HUB), and registered professional consulting firm. Arnold & Associates, Inc. has on staff Licensed Architects in addition to Registered Roof Consultants (RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultants (RWC), Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC), Registered Building Envelope Consultant (RBEC) and Registered Roof Observers (RRO), all are accredited by the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants, formerly known as Roof Consultant’s Institute, Inc. in Raleigh, North Carolina.
These accreditations enable Arnold & Associates, Inc. to provide professional consulting services for the entire building envelope including roofing, waterproofing of glass curtain walls, storefront assemblies, exterior building veneers, plaza decks, pool decks, parking garages, above and below grade waterproofing.
The absolute values of uncompromising integrity and ethical decision-making, combined with eighteen plus years of industry experts have established Arnold & Associates as a cornerstone for long-term business relationships and project success for building envelope projects.
These values support all of Arnold & Associates actions:
- Assume accountability for the success of a project
- Provide accurate and intelligent analysis for each project
- Pursue all tasks with the goal that they will be performed in a superior manner
- Respect for the clients and their objectives
- Demonstrate personal honesty and integrity through leadership example
In summary, our company philosophy evolves into what can best be defined as a “Win-Win-Win” philosophy where:
- Clients receive high quality, cost-effective service;
- The projects are successful for the long-term;
- Arnold & Associates and the Client receive opportunities to develop a long-term business relationship.