Who is Arnold & Associates, Inc.
Arnold & Associates, Inc. is a woman-owned, historically underutilized, consulting firm providing professional consulting services for the entire building envelope, roofing, high rise exterior wall systems, and waterproofing consulting projects for over three decades.
What is Arnold & Associates, Inc. Mission Statement?
Our mission is to be the premier professional services organization dedicated to providing expert consulting services to both public and private institutions to insure the quality and integrity of their roofing, waterproofing, high rise exterior wall systems, and related historical architectural restoration projects.
What services does Arnold & Associates, Inc. offer?
We offer consulting services related to roofing, high rise exterior wall systems, above and below grade waterproofing, and related historical restoration architectural projects to include:
- Evaluation Services
- Design Services
- Testing Services
- Engineering Services
- Documentation Services
- Project Construction Administration Services
- Construction Observation Inspection Services
What makes Arnold & Associates, Inc. different?
Arnold & Associates consulting practice is born of expert knowledge and practical know-how that only comes from hands-on experience accrued over a period of years. We have proven experience with Fortune 500 companies such as some of the nation’s most respected manufacturers, major hotel, retail, and industrial firms, and a variety of governmental and educational institutions. Consequently, you can be assured that your project will be guided by seasoned professionals. Moreover, you can be assured that an optimal combination of services will help you meet the quality and budgetary objectives you desire. Many of the projects guided by us are completed significantly below budget with no erosion of quality.
How do I select a consultant?
- We suggest that you ask the following questions:
Does the consultant have the practical experience and know-how to provide the consulting services you require for your particular project? Many consultants are “Hopping on the Bandwagon” after taking a course or two. Be certain of your consultant’s experience and credentials.
- Is the consultant a registered architect, engineer, or registered roof consultant, registered waterproofing consultant with RCI?
- Are they able to assist you in all aspects of your project needs relating to roofing, EIFS, brick, polished stone wall, and above and below grade waterproofing, and related historical restoration requirements?
- Are they flexible enough to customize services to meet your company’s specific goals, management style, corporate culture, and schedule demands?
- Are they reasonably priced? Is there any flexibility in their pricing policy?
- Do their services encompass the entire project?
- How do they handle questions after the consulting engagement? Who will respond to your questions?
- Do they have the ability to communicate on all levels of your project?
- Most of all, do you feel comfortable with them and their individual style?